Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!


So it was my hubbys birthday yesterday...Yeah 29! Although I think he could care less about b-days, esp. his own, I try to make as big of a deal about it as possible because it's so fun to do, (plus the kids think it's fun to "surprise" John when he comes homes from work and show-off their home-made decorations).

"Can we open the presents yet?"

The kids were so excited for the party, that I couldn't stop them from wanting to open the presents, eat the cake or the pizza before daddy walked in the door. They were ready to have the party with or without John. When the pizza arrived, Ben was so hungry, he started blessing the pizza as I was walking it to the table.

The kids on the Lookout for Daddy so they could surprise him.



When it came time for presents, it's almost hard to remember whose birthday it was.



Of course Ben helped with blowing out the candles...


We hope you had a fabulous day John! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That looks like a yummy cake. I hope John had a great birthday!

Bethany said...

You always throw a great party!

Sharon said...

Cute cake! You are always so creative. We hope John had a Happy Birthday!