Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Learning to Play

Even with the third child, I find that I am fascinated by all the new things babies learn to do. This past week, Amelia has discovered her hands and loves to stare at them. She also is learning to bat at things in front of her. If I didn't have 2 other children who were always fighting for my attnetion, I would just sit around and watch Amelia all day! What a little sweetie she is!

Just a little video of her smiles and of her playing in her bouncer.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

What a cutie! It is too bad about the divided attention thing - I am sure you are already better at it than I am - I am totally struggling with it!

Sharon said...

Thank goodness for videos and blogs with my grandchildren so far away! I just want to pick Amelia up and give her a big hug!