Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sooooo.....

I've been trying to set my blog to private and add all my family and friends to my list of readers. Here's my problem... blogger will only allow you to add 100 people to my list, however, I have only added 55 people so far, not including some family members yet, but it is already stopping me from adding more people and giving me the Error message that I have exceeded my limit. Has anyone else encountered this problem. I don't think my mom and sisters would appreciate it if I didn't add them to my list. So, until I get this figured out, we are still public at the moment.

4 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

Yes, I have experienced the same thing and it really bugs me. It's not like I'm going to mark people off my list just to be under 100. I think it's pretty stupid. Let me know if you find a way around it.

Cherise said...

I must not have as many friends as you... I've only reached 41 people who are actually signed up to read our blog. I wish I knew who exactly checks and reads it though, 'cause if I ever do start having that problem it would be nice to know if people were reading it or not.

Sharon said...

I had to sign in, so did you get it to go private or could I have viewed it without the invite?

Cindy & Billy said...

I'm glad your still public then. How are things going?