Question and Picture Tag...
I don't usually like to do tags, but this one seemed fun.
This is how it works: For each question look up the answer on Google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the FIRST page only.
Your Age: 28
Favorite Color:Pink
Favorite Vacation Spot: Lake Powell
Where I live: Maryland
Where I grew up: Salt Lake City, UT
Where I would love to go:
Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
My favorite Food: Pathetic, I know....but I love cereal....at anytime of the day too!
My favorite Treat:Chocolate Ice Cream
A Past love: Christian Bale when he was in Newsies....it's hard not to still love him now that he's Batman. :)
My first name: Melissa...which also spells "creative" upside down...I thought that was cool!
My Last Name: Petrini
This logo is actually a family logo for the Petrini Markets that was started by my husbands great-grandfather. 
What I'm doing right now: Blogging
Okay, Now I'm going to tag all my Sisters!
1 comment:
Alright I wonder if cereal is a coleby thing because I'm the same way. Billy thinks I'm crazy because cereal for him is only for breakfast.
I couldn't stop laughing at the Christian Bale thing. I remeber that obession of yours very clearly. I for some reason remeber you and I think Coleen locking yourselves in your room recording over a JAM tap saying how much you loved him. It was very silly.
Post a Comment