Say Cheese!!!
So with Amelia being new to the family, we gathered up the kids, put on our best clothes and set off on a journey to JCPenney to get the perfect family portraits. The kids did a great job, but at times I think their smiles were a little forced...but none-the-less, they cooperated....everyone.....except MY HAIR! Does that sound vain? Yes, MY HAIR ruined our family pic! Even John agrees with that! It was so perfect when I left the house, but with all the humidity and kids grabbing my hair and me not asking anyone how it looked or looking in a mirror...well, I feel like my hair walked straight out of the 1970's! 










By the time I saw the pictures when it was time to order, it was too late to round up the gang to try again after I fixed it. I only included the best photo of the family because my hair was worse in other pics. I think this was as good as it got. Oh well....I guess I can't complain....at least no one it picking their nose or crying this time. :)
11 comments:
Your hair doesn't look bad Melissa. By the Way where did you get your background, because I keep seeing cute backgrounds and I wanted to change mine for a while.
It doesn't look bad Melissa, and any mom would kill to have their kids cooperate for picture time. Did you bribe them? I like the new background.
Your family looks really cute. I love your colors. Where did you get that great dress that Ameila is wearing? ;)
At least now you can plan another fun family photo as Amelia grows!! You all look fabulous! PLus I am so happy for your new addition! She is a beauty and you are looking great yourself!! I am always so pleased to see friends and their families.. your children are growing so fast and they are angels!!
You got some great pictures of your kids. You are so funny! Your hair looks great.
Ben and Bella are getting so big! Your hair doesn't look bad. You look awesome by the way. I can't believe that you just had a baby! I love the new look of your blog too!!
I love your family photo! Ya'll look fantastic!
Very nice family picture, and your kids are very cute!
Despite your hair you always look beautiful but I have to put in that I loooove your hair curly! YOu can never go wrong with that becuase you just have fabulous hair! love ya
I think they turned out great. Those little princess are just adorable and Ben is just a little man these days. Wow!
Post a Comment