Ben-isms'
*Ben was giving me some attitude the other day and was being really sassy with me. I told Ben to stop being a "smartalec." (spelling?) He turned around and said, "I'm not a smart'Alec', I'm a smart-'BEN'!"
*We live right across the street from an Elementary school, and everyday, Ben sees the kids going to and from school. He keeps asking if he can go to school (which his preschool does start for a few weeks), and I told him that school is for bigger kids who are 5 years old. He said, "When am I going to 5 years old? I've been 4 years old for a really long, long, long time!" I guess when you've been 4 years old for 1/4 of your life, that really is a long, long, long time! :)
Today, we had the police over at a neighbors house that had been broken into...I know scary huh...anyway, I tried to explain to Ben what happened and that the police are looking for the "bad man" (as I called him). Ben was very insistent that he could catch the bad man and wanted to go outside to help. He then tried to show me all his "crime-fighting" skills. This kid has no fear.
2 comments:
So fun catching up with you and your cuties! I love Amelia's cheeks!
Smart-BEN. lol Just so you know that comment put Ben in seconed place for favorite nephew in Billys book. (He said Jaydon still wins because he is closer)
Post a Comment