They finally made their Goals!
So it only took them 6-7 weeks to finish their goal charts. I think about half-way through, they both started to loose interest. Maybe it just took to long, but I continued to encourage them and help them find ways to color in their squares toward their goals. Ironically enough, they both finished their chart on the same day.
Since I pre-bought Bella's dress, I just had her "buy" her dress from the "mommy store" and she gave me her money.
Ben was a little jealous that Bella received her dress and that I didn't already have a scooter in my possession for him to buy. So John and Ben quickly ran out to the store to buy his scooter.
To say none the least, they both LOVE their scooter and dress!
Bella seemed a little jealous of his scooter, and even asked where her pink scooter was. I told her she could trade in her dress for one if that was what she wanted, but in the end, she wanted to keep the dress and has already said what her next goal will be...a pink barbie scooter. This could get expensive if I don't have them set goals for cheaper toys. :)
1 comment:
What cute kids. I love how ben has his arms folded like he earned it. Bella looks gorgeous in her princess dress.
Post a Comment