Chuck E Cheese and a Tiara
Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese:
Ben was invited to a friends birthday part at Chucky's and he just loves that place. However, I think he was too excited, that he missed the cake and ice cream. He just ran around with his little cup of tokens and I hardly saw Ben the whole time we were there. Thank goodness they stamp all the kids with matching codes to the parents so he can't escape out the door without me.
Ben and the Birthday Boy:
Even Bella wanted in all the game fun:
Yesterday, Bella was looking at my wedding pictures, and kept calling me a princess because of my dress and "crown" as she calls it. I told her I felt like a princess and that Daddy was my handsome Prince. Then I surprised her and pulled out my dress and veil and she was too happy to say anything except, "I'm so beautiful..." as she watched herself in the mirror.
It took me nearly an hour to convince her to take it off....actually I think I was sneaky in taking it off and putting it away while she was distracted by the TV, but once she realized it was gone....I heard nothing by whining and crying for the next hour.
2 comments:
Bella is so cute and so fun to see her all dressed up in her in her princess crown. Cute wedding pix too :) I know about the going private thing. Good luck with it. I originally went private and then didnt want to leave people out, but I seriously hate being public knowing that anybody could be looking at my kids. Hope you figure it out :)
Bella is so cute. I wouldn't be suprised if she started planning her wedding now.
Post a Comment