Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Already Started...

I thought Bella would be a little older before she would start to steal and wear her sisters clothes...

I guess not. (This "shirt" is a dress for Amelia, and the "Capri's" are pants for an infant.) Oh well, she looked cute sporting her new outfit.

However, I can tell that these two are going to be great friends:


Since I have two girls on my hands, I decided I better start learning how to take care and do girl hair-do's (I know, I grew up with five sisters and the only thing I learned how to do was my own hair) I am awesome at braiding my hair, but pretty lousy at braiding other people's hair. Here is my first attempt...not too shabby:


However, I have a friend who does amazing hair styles on her daughter. I am always so jealous when I check out her blog.


Potty Training Update
Not that any of you really care, but for sake that Bella is pretty much trained now, I will indulge a bit. She filled out her sticker chart and was able to buy her own little toy today.

It's been fun watching her get excited about potty training and when she is dry and clean. However, she still is potty-shy with #2...(in fact, I've just been notified by Ben that she pooped on my floor)so it's a work in progress, but I would say for the most part, we are done with diapers (mostly because we ran out the other day and so I said I would not buy anymore).

Way to go girl!

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

YOu did a great Job! I'll have to forward you this blog I found though. Simple yet creative hair do's and the blog is completely dedicated to showing how it's done step by step. I have to admit....braiding is my forte, but there are many cute do's out there that doesn't include braiding. If you ever want any tips though, you know where to turn! Thanks for always sharing your fun stories and life!