Amelia's Blessing Day!
We blessed our newest addition, Amelia Jane on Saunday, Sept 7th. Amongst all the crazy hurricane weather and forecasts, we were blessed to have Johns' and my parents fly in for the occasion. It was a day filled with family, friends and the feelings of gratitude for my little family and the blessings we have seen in our lives. It truly was a perfect day!
Amelia in her blessing dress that Bella and her cousin Samantha were also blessed in.

Family and friends that came to join us in celebrating Amelia and her blessing given by John:
My sweet neighbor and great friend Giselle!
Enjoying some good food and conversations:
Grandparents and family:
Ben and Bella on their Blessing Day:
Ben: December of 2003
Ben was blessed with his twin cousins...Ben is in the middle.

Isabella: March of 2006
Amelia: September of 2008
Our little family...or should I say, growing family. :)
6 comments:
Hey Missy,
Beautiful baby!!! It is so fun and weird to see our growing families. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. What a cute famly. It looks like it was a good day. I hope that all is well and you are loving every moment. My oldest turns 6 tomorrow and my yongest is a year next month. Life is crazy, but I am loving it every moment!
Love you guys,
McKinsie
How cute! Congrats on the baby blessing. Amelia looks beautiful in her dress. I can already see her growing by looking at the pictures. She is adorable. Can't wait to meet her some day.
Such cute pictures. Your family is adorable and Melissa you look fabulous!!!
I love the very first picture, of course they are all good because she is so adorable.
What a good day! Glad you guys had family come in- I bet that was lots of fun. Your kids seem to grow up with each post- it's crazy!
Congrats on such a beautiful family!!!
Would you believe that I am now living in your old San Francisco ward??
Post a Comment