A Fun-filled weekend
We had a busy weekend with the kids...but more of a fun weekend. On Friday, a friend of mine invited us to go to a place called Jump Zone. The kids had such a fun time jumping on all the inflatables and running around till their hearts content.
Taking a quick lunch break:
...And back to the jumping and running around again.
Ben, trying to see if he could get away out the door wearing John's coat (I call it the Bumble Bee coat)
Then on Saturday, Ben began his first swim lesson. He thought it was so great, especially because Daddy will be there to help him in his class every week.
Bella hanging out with me in the observatory lounge.
Such a fun indoor pool they have here. You can see some of the smaller slides they have, but what you don't see are the bigger slides that go from the roof all the way down.....those are so fun.
Then on Sunday, after church, we took the kids on a nice drive and ended up at the LDS Washington D.C Visitors Center. The kids love to walk around and see all the displays and watch the videos they have. It was such a nice, quiet way to spend a sabbath day together.
7 comments:
Love that indoor pool. Looks like a lot of fun!
As you can only imagine, my kids go crazy nutz at our "bouncy" place, I love it because they sleep so well after we go! It makes it worth the money we spend when we go. That pool looks really neat too, fun times!
How fun! I like your new map that shows how everybody from all over the world is viewing your blog. I know it is Tammy over in Germany, but who do you know in Spain?
You know I have no life and check all of your blogs like 3 times a day. I'm a dork!
Looks like a really fun weekend.
That Jump place looked like a lot of fun. I need to find one of those places around here!
It looks like you definetly had a fabulous weekend. I would like to find more fun places around town like that to take the kids. Melissa, how are you feeling these days?
What a fun week. Bella is getting so big! Glad John still has the bumblebee coat. Ben will be swimming just in time for Disney World. Yay! What a great indoor pool. Ben looks so cute. Can harldy wait for your new little girl to arrive. How wonderful.
Love ya,
Grammi Petrini
Post a Comment