That is seriously creepy. Anyways, I love looking at your and your family's blogs. I decided it was time for me to create my own. The site is coreyandshari.blogspot.com. I'm not very computer savvy so if you have any pointers for me, let me know.
just to answer the question that you asked Rebecca. Emo is short for Emotional. it a group kinda like the goths but instead of hateing everyone they hate themselves. They have this wo is me additute. They cut themselves. Portary themselves as suicidle. They want everyone to know that they have this dark deep emotional side to them that no one understands. They are obsessed with blood and certian types of music like punk rock. they dress in a lot of black and black and white strips. They also are drama queens like you wouldn't belive. The term is a little newer but you knew people like that when you went to high school. The only difference now is that it's a group instead of just one individual.
John and I have been married for 11 years and we have four adorable children who amaze us everyday. It's been an incredible journey between Undergrad at BYU-Idaho, Dental School in San Francisco, a Naval Prosthodontic Residency in Wash D.C., and just finished up a duty tour in Okinawa Japan! We recently moved across the world back to the San Francisco bay Area and are excited about the opportunities that await us here!
We hope you will all keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.
4 comments:
That is seriously creepy. Anyways, I love looking at your and your family's blogs. I decided it was time for me to create my own. The site is coreyandshari.blogspot.com. I'm not very computer savvy so if you have any pointers for me, let me know.
I never realized how scary she is. I may never let my kids watch that show now. :)
It's amazing how music can create such a different perspective.
just to answer the question that you asked Rebecca. Emo is short for Emotional. it a group kinda like the goths but instead of hateing everyone they hate themselves. They have this wo is me additute. They cut themselves. Portary themselves as suicidle. They want everyone to know that they have this dark deep emotional side to them that no one understands. They are obsessed with blood and certian types of music like punk rock. they dress in a lot of black and black and white strips. They also are drama queens like you wouldn't belive. The term is a little newer but you knew people like that when you went to high school. The only difference now is that it's a group instead of just one individual.
Post a Comment