And We're Off...
After a full day of cleaning and packing, we are off to Flordia tomorrow morning for our awesome week at DisneyWorld. I know, I know, you are all so insanely jealous, but I will be thinking about all of you while we are hanging out with Mickey, dancing with Cinderella and eating with Goofy. :) I will have a full report when we return. Wish us luck and fun!
5 comments:
I will look forward to the pictures with Mickey!
I am insanely jealous. Take lots of good pictures and have tons of fun!!!
Debi
Hey there sweet gal! I just had to drop in and say hello to you and yours! What a fun time ahead in fact by my time you are there eating a Mickey treat or something smashing! Congratulations! We shall catch up when you return!!
Have fun!! And you are right, I am jealous. I love Disney World. It rocks. Look forward to all the pics when you return.
It's true! I AM jealous! I hope you are having fun!
Post a Comment