Funny things...
Just listening to the kids talk really does make my day.
This morning, around 5am, John and I heard Bella singing in her room, and in between would say in the sweetest voice, "Mommy, come get me....Com' ere Mommy, mommy!"
Lately all "mommy" comments are doubled for some reason. "may I have some cheese, please, mommy, mommy?"
Today, Ben was asking to watch a movie. Since he had been a little stinker that day in ignoring me every time I would ask him to do something, I replied to his movie question with, "Why should I reward you with a movie after your behavior today?" His response, (in the sweetest voice), "Because I'm so adorable." Well, it worked. He's watch Aladdin right now. I'm such a sucker for those sweet voices.
Bella wearing her favorite Strawberry Shortcake glasses and exclaiming "Look at me mommy,mommy."
Within the past few weeks, Bella has become an avid helper around the house...more her idea than mine. If I'm sweeping, mopping or vacuuming, she insists that she can do it. As fun as it is to watch her give it ago...usually after ten minutes of vacuuming the same spot, it's almost impossible to convince her to let me have a try.
My sister Cindy might recognize this cake design as I stole her idea from our Christmas mini-cakes we made. Thanks Cindy.
3 comments:
Seriously! Those cute little voices are irresistible! I was just thinking today - how in the world will I live without the little voices when they turn into big voices complete with well-structured grammar? It's almost enough to keep you having kids the rest of your life.....almost. I love the double "mommy, mommy" :)
That pic with the glasses reminds me of the ones Ava wears! so cute
Cute, cute! I love the vacuuming picture - even more so because Theo pushed the swiffer around all morning (occasionally swinging it through the air to my horror).
Post a Comment