Monday, March 24, 2008

Video of Egg Hunt...

I forgot to add this to my last post. It's mostly for family who cares to watch it. Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

That was a really cute video! I can't believe how old your kids are getting especially Bella!!!

Kay said...

Thanks for sharing your Easter egg hunt with us. We usually have a family egg hunt on the Saturday before Easter, but all my kids and their families were too busy this year. Julie and Coleen did come over and color eggs Saturday night so that was fun. It is always fun to watch, especially when you are trying to help one child, and the other child finds the one you are giving hints for. I laughed at that!

Kimberly said...

Samantha had the most eggs at our house too. I would try giving hints to the boys and she would rush away and get it first.