Not a fan of Forwards...BUT
I'll admit, I am not a fan of Forwarded emails that state "if you don't send this to 50 people in the next 5 seconds, you will die!" Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but usually when I get forwards from people about certain things, I delete them. But once in a blue moon, I get a forward that catches my attention. In this case, this one was sent to me by my husbands sweet grandmother, (Thanks Grandma Lori) and I thought this was really good to know, because I wouldn't know how to put out a kitchen Oil Fire.
Instead of emailing it to all of you who may be like me and not read those forwards, this way I'm not soliciting you. You came to MY website to read it. :) :)
The video is only 30 seconds, but very informative:
1 comment:
Funny. . .not the fire but the fact that forwards are usually intense with some threat at the bottom. I wonder who starts all these forwards. I sometimes imagine some guy in his parent's basement getting a kick out of what he is creating.
Post a Comment