Weekly update...
Ok, dispite my meltdown on blogs the other day, here is some of the Petrini happenings from this past week or so.
Here is the last segment from John's birthday. Ben really wanted to surprise John when he got home from work, so I secretly called John and told him to call me when he was about to walk in the door so that I could help the kids hide to surprise him. He is such a good actor don't you think?
Then we went to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse which is always yummy.
Ben seems to like it under the table because it is so dark. I just hope he wasn't finding leftovers and eating that. Yuck!
Then, this past weekend, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for fun. I was not able to get a good picture of Ben because he was so busy running around from one thing to the next.
The other night, I caught Bella and John having a little conversation under the table. Bella just rambled and John just continuted to say "uh-huh" and they seemed to have a great time.
Why were they under the table, you ask? I haven't a clue, but they stayed under there for a while, and then even after Bella moved on, I heard John snoring from under the table....that's right, he took a little cat nap there...the poor guy is soo tired these days!
2 comments:
You guys always pack so much fun into every activity!!
try blurb.com that's who i'm going to use I think
kendra
Post a Comment