Saturday, October 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!

So Ben turned 4 on Thursday, and it's been a weekend celebration for him.

The night before his birthday, I decorated the house, and even decorated Ben's room while he was sleeping and left him a present to open when he woke up. He was pretty excited.

On Thursday, I took cupcakes into his Preschool and they sang Happy B-day to him and he just thought it was so neat. His little friend sitting next to him (although he looks bored) would sing in between every line to the song "to my best friend Ben." It was pretty cute.




Even Bella sat down to have a snack with the big kids.


Then when Daddy got home, he opened his presents and we decorated the remainder of the cupcakes from preschool and had ice cream.




Then today, we invited just a few friends and went to Chuck E. Cheese. We had pizza, played games, and of course ate some yummy cake....although it didn't quite turn out the way I had wanted. Oh well, at least it tasted good.




Happy Birthday to my little man, who is just growing up so fast and seems to learn more everyday. I love you

8 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

ah, sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Happy Birthday!

Cherise said...

Happy Birthday Ben, Sounds like it was a fun day! It seems like yesterday when all 4 of the baby cousins were laying on the blanket together!

Cindy & Billy said...

Tell Ben happy Birthday for Billy and I.

Kimberly said...

Would you believe this is the 3rd post in a row that I have read about cute little boy birthday’s! It is a busy birthday weekend—

Happy Birthday Ben!

I am sure you had the cutest cake Melissa, if only we could see the pictures.

Kay said...

I can't believe Ben is 4 already. It seems like he was just a baby just a few months ago. Time has a way of passing by quickly. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

The Bells said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! Sounds like he had a fantastic birthday filled with cake and trains. I can't believe how fas these kids are growing up.

Cathie said...

Wow, it is amazing how fast they really do grow. I remember you hold and chasing him in Relief Society! He did have a lot of cake! FUN! FUN!

Bethany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!