Friday, October 19, 2007

5 Things Tag...

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO: (I guess that would make me 17-18 years old)
]1. Well, if we are exact to the month here, I was performing in my High School Musical as Milly in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers.
2. Spending lots of over-time hours getting ready for Drill Team Competitions
3. Spending even more time getting ready for Dance Company Concerts
4. Spending even more time practicing for our Vocal Ensemble Christmas program
5. Sleeping whenever I wasn't busy with all that Performing stuff....man, I sure miss those days sometimes.

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Get caught up on my house cleaning and laundry
2. Get ready for Ben's birthday party tomorrow at Chuck E Cheese...happy 4Th birthday Buddy....more updates about that to come.
3. Finish writing my Film script so I can pitch it to some Hollywood producer who will instantly want to make my movie and then I will be a sought out movie writer...right....I know...dreaming here
4. Get Bella Potty trained...i know....dreaming again. :)
5. Lose those baby pounds before we have another baby....again , I'm dreaming.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Anything Chocolate! I have a major sweet tooth....hence the reason I haven't lost that baby weight.
2. Any of the kids snack or lunch that they don't eat.
3. I Love to eat graham crackers and milk...without splitting my glass in two
4. Popsicles on a hot day
5. Craisins (dried cranberries)

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE:
Let's see, when I'm a Millionaire, what will I do with my money?
1. of course, 10% to the Lord
2. Pay off those student loans that I tend to pretend don't exist until we have to start paying for them
3. Put away and save as much as possible for a rainy day...or month, or year
4. Most likely, I would be tempted to buy my kids everything...but that would not be good to do
5. Alright, and of course I would spend some one myself....maybe go in for a tummy tuck and get ride of that baby weight...and then of course a clothing shopping spree to get a whole new wardrobe for my new smokin' body....yikes....too much information there.

5 BAD HABITS:
1. I don't have any...really, but even if I had any, the last place I would post them would be on my blog.

5 THINGS I’D NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. well since I was never fully into what was trendy back in the days, I always just wear the same ensembles that make it easy to mix and match and use in a million different ways. Stay with the basics and you'll save yourself a lot of money.
2. Although when it comes to hair, I will never wear bangs again

5 FAVORITE TOYS:
1. I love to play with my kids toys...honestly, they make some pretty cool stuff these days.
2. The computer
3. My ipod
4. On demand Cable where i can watch any show I missed whenever I want
5. My car...I know, it's a minivan, but seriously, my Van rocks! It's has an amazing amount of storage with those stow n' go seats and that flip into the floor. It has so much space and an awesome speaker system to listen to the Wiggles at full blast. It's got a Sun-roof and DVD player that keeps everyone happy. And it is actually fun to drive. I used to want a jaguar (okay, still do) but I would settle for my minivan any day!

Okay, I tag anyone who reads this post....no pressure, it's just fun to post.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You realize that no one is going to comment on this one because that would be admitting that they read the bottom line and then they would have to respond.

Was it really 10 years ago that you were Millie? If I could go back 10 years it would be fun to see that play again, you were a star!

Cindy & Billy said...

I remeber those days. You were so busy. You were great as Millie though. I'm glad that you try and keep your skills up still.