Our Fabulous Beach Day
For Columbus Day, we decided to finally make the 3 hour trek to the Atlantic Ocean and to spend the day at the beach in Ocean City, MD. We were fully expecting lots of traffic and a crowded beach. But much to our surprise, it seemed to be a normal day of traffic, and hardly anyone at the beach. The weather was perfect and the water was warm (at least after a few minutes it felt that way) and the kids had a great time!
Ben running and jumping over the waves
Bella really enjoyed playing in the sand....which I think this really is the first time she's played in the sand. She was only 5 months old when we moved from San Francisco and went to the beach by our house.
I didn't realize that I had a huge smudge on the lens until now. That's the Ocean City Board Walk behind Bella. Unfortunately, it wasn't running this late in the season.
Bella really was in her own little world. She just walked around the beach singing to herself. She loved playing in the ocean with Mommy and Daddy and just thought the crashing waves were so funny.
Of course, what would a beach experience be like if you didn't bury someone. Actually, While Ben and I were trying to bury Daddy, Bella was busy trying to un-bury him.
Ben and Daddy looking for those crabs that live under the sand....I forget what they are called right now. Anyone know?
Ben found a huge group of seagulls and tried to scare them off.
3 comments:
Um, we call those things sand crabs. :D
So lucky to get to go to the beach. I miss the ocean. It looks like it was a great day.
Me llamo Andrea Petrini, soy de bahia Blanca , Argentina. Los encontre buscando información sobre "nuestro" apellido en internet.
hermosa Familia!!!
Saludos
http://andreapetrini.spaces.live.com/
http://www.fotolog.com/petris79
Post a Comment