The Case of the Missing Cartridge
So, as I'm sure many of you have noticed, I have not posted in a while. Due to many of us being sick has been one reason, but mostly because my Camera cartridge is missing. It has mysteriously disappeared from my computer desk. I don't know who to blame...my cute little kids, or rambunctious kittens. Either way, I've searched everywhere and to no avail, my cartridge is gone, with many pictures that I had not downloaded to my computer yet. *sigh*
Anyway, as soon as we all feel better and I find another cartridge, my posts might be pictureless.
Happy Halloween in a few days though!!!!
4 comments:
You only have less than 48 hours until you need to take pictures of your Halloween cuties. I hope you find the cartridge or find a nice digital camera friend who can go trick or treating with you. Happy Halloween!
Oh sadness :( this is devistating for me. I NEED pictures. How will I ever live with out them. Ok so I know I'm one to talk but hey I try
I'm sorry Melissa! I hope you find it soon!!
I miss the pictures! Forget who to blame, just get another one! Then, the next day when you find the cartridge at the bottom of the toy box, you will have two!
Post a Comment