Ben's Corner- Part 3...
I just thought of one more thing that Ben said to me the other day that just made me chuckle. Every time we drive on the freeway, we pass the Washington D.C. Temple (by far my favorite Temple next to the SLC temple) Anyway, and we always talk about how mommy and daddy got married in the temple etc. Well, this last time we passed it, Ben said, "Hey Mom, I have an idea, let's leave Daddy and Bella at home, and you and I will get married in the temple." I think I laughed for about 10 minutes about that one, especially because of the way he said it. I told him, "yes, I hope someday you will be married in the temple." What a sweetheart!

1 comment:
When I was helping in Jacob’s Kindergarten class, I had brought my baby with me since I knew he would sleep the whole time. I over heard the kids at Jacob’s table talking about babies, and then I heard Jacob try to explain to them that you have to get married in the temple first before you could get a baby. I am sure the other kids were a little confused about the temple thing, but it made me smile.
Post a Comment