Monday, October 1, 2007

Don't worry...

I guess what I wrote last night sounded a little more negative than I had anticipated. I was in a weird mood and just felt like writing something that bothered me, without the intention of making anyone feel bad. I've received a few comments of people thinking I might go on strike from blogging or that I don't like it...but I do like it and I could never stop blogging (still hate the word) because I am addicted to it and I love to check every one's blogs also. I only realized that I am spending too much time on the computer than I used to and I guess I need pay more attention to my kids...like probably right now....Ben should be in his bed sleeping, but since I'm not enforcing it, I can hear him playing with his trains.

Anyway, thanks for the words of encouragement....I think I'm over whatever mood I was in...and I will continue to blog because it is a great way to share what we are up to since we don't live near any family. Glad to see the guilt trip worked though...LSTM (laugh silently to myself);-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no worries -- i often feel like you do. like the computer is taking up too much time and i'm blogging all for nothing and i see people's updates and no one is commenting on anyone else's, etc. etc. then i just remember the blogging is more for me and my records, i'm planning on printing them in book form as a part of family history -- our family journal . . . so that keeps me going. anyway, don't party too hard in DC, it will make me jealous!

The Harwood Family said...

Hey Melissa...I look at your blog a lot, bet you didn't know that!?!! You have the cutest family! You inspired me to start one for my family! harwoodfam.blogspot.com. You'll have to check it out. How do you do the slide show thing on the left? Thanks for doing such a good job! I can't believe how long it's been since we have seen you!

Jessica Harwood

Coleen said...

One really good thing that the blog has done, though, is that it is bringing our cousins together. Even those who don't have their own yet are checking out the blogs of those of us who do. So you and I for example, never called or emailed or anything before...yet now we still stay caught up on each others' lives. I think that keeping the focus on still calling and emailing those that you were should be the key :-)