Daily Wrap...
So we had a great day today, and when things go pretty smoothly, I have to write about it, or else I might forget all the good days spread out amongst the challenging days.
First off, we went to visit Ben's Preschool to meet his new teacher Ms. Liz and Ms. Marta. They are so sweet and walked Ben around his new school room. He starts next Tuesday, and I am so sad cause I won't be here for his first day of pre-school. Anyway, Ben was so excited and just wanted to look at everything and play with all the toys. I can't believe how grown-up he is becoming.
Then when we got home, we played around the house, and at one point, Ben was pushing the cat around in Bella's stroller...as you can see she was not so happy about that.
Then, every now and again, Ben likes to pretend he's sleeping or he's dead. Why does he do this...I don't know. I guess to get attention. So today, he just dropped on the floor, and said, "Mommy, I'm dead, take me to the hospital" and then stuck his tongue out like he was dead. It was pretty funny, but still, I don't know why he does it.
Then later this afternoon, we went to a fun little Splash park and the kids just loved it, and of course I loved it because I didn't have to get my suit on to enjoy it with them.
Ben loved it and just ran around the whole time.
Then when we got home, he took baths and got ready for bed. I just love Bella's hair, especially after a bath because she has the most beautiful curls. I hope it always stays like this.
And just before Bed time, Bella was talking to me and just being cute. This one is for the grandparents:
And one more video for Fun. This one is of Bella reading a book to me. I just love precious moments like these that make everything so beautiful...did that sound as cheesy as I think it did...well anyway, it's true. What a blessing little children are.
2 comments:
Bella is so cute. I know this is funny but I think she sings the ABC's better than either of the twins. Actually neither of them can sing any song. We think they are helplessly tone deaf. There will be no Ethington quartets with my four boys. :(
Lovely locks on your little lady! Straight from the bath? Amazing.
Post a Comment