Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Congrats to my Sister Cynthia and New Brother-in-Law William



So the whole reason for the trip to Utah was to celebrate the wedding of my second youngest sister Cynthia on August 18th. They were married in the LDS Salt Lake Temple, also the Temple John and I were married in. Congratulations you guys! I hope you had a great honeymoon!


My Family:


I guess we're a pretty goofy family eh? I love this picture!


My Wonderful Parents:


I would say this is not even half of our extended family, but some of them that could make it. This is also one of the last times I saw my Grandfather who passed away the following week.


My Sista's: Me, Rebecca (last one at home and next to get married, hopefully not for at least 4-5 years) Cindy, Kim and Angela (both of which just had babies within the past few weeks.)
I'm sure you can imagine what school mornings were like with 5 girls..."who stole my hairdryer....is that my shirt?.....no, you can't use my hairbrush" I love my Sisters!


Typical Bella attitude for the week...even on the wedding day. She was so grumpy. But I can't blame her, it was pretty hot outside and she needed a nap...bad!


The kids were trying to find shade relief anywhere they could find it.

Even after she finally got a nap, this is the closest thing to a smile I saw all day.

This was a creative idea by my sister-in-law Cherise to keep the kids occupied during the luncheon.


No, this is not their baby. This is just before they were about to leave for their honeymoon, but they wanted to hold their newest nephew Alex, (only 2 weeks old) who just flew in from Texas that morning with my sister Kim.

4 comments:

Bruce said...

So fun to see all these pictures of your family. What a fun trip. Congratulations to Cynthia. I love weddings! :)

Sharon said...

It was so fun to catch up on your blog and see all the pictures you took. It was great having you and the kids out here for the wedding. Just wish it could have been longer! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

The kids look so cute in their wedding outfits!

Claudia said...

Looks like great fun! Are you really the only blondie in your family??? Ben and Bella look adorable!