Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Busy August...

I'm really excited because I am leaving for Girls Camp tomorrow....not for me, but to be with my Young Women while they are experiencing Camp. I never knew how rewarding and fun a calling could be...but also busy. Anyway, I have babysitters set up for the kids while I'm gone, and then the day after I get home, we are off to Utah for a week for my Sister's Wedding next week.

I haven't been to Utah in a while and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and family again. I haven't seen my sister Cindy, who is getting married, in almost 2 years...she was on a mission in California, and since she's been home, this will be the first opportunity for me to see her. She has also never met Bella because i was still pregnant with her last time we were together.

Anyway, since so many of you live in utah of are visiting this summer, if you want to get together for a play-date or just lunch, just let me know. I'm sure I will still update my blog while I'm there, so I'm not really going anywhere. :)Well, i should be packing for my crazy weekend, and my crazy flights that I will be taking with the kids by myself cross-country. Yikes. I have yet to have a good experience flying by myself with the two. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'll have to share those stories later...I guess they are comical now, but I didn't think so at the time.

3 comments:

Coleen said...

It'll be great to see you :-) Even if it's just for a few minutes at the luncheon, hehe.

Bruce said...

You are a trouper to fly by yourself! I can't imagine! Have a fun time. I can't wait to see pictures. I haven't seen Cindy in forever! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! You are coming. Give me call when you get a chance. Maybe we can go to the ZOO together or something. I have a busy two weeks, but would love to find time.