Thursday, August 16, 2007

Flying to Utah

So I have never had a good experience flying with my kids by myself in the past, and I wasn't too thrilled about attempting it this week, but over all, it wasn't too bad. However, we ended up being delayed in Minnesota for a few hours longer, and Ben was getting a little anxious to play with something...anything.
First, he found great window to watch the storm from, (a reason for our delays)

Then he thought this shoe-shine chair was pretty cool to climb on.

And the pay-phones was a great place to Ben to "talk" to Daddy about our flight and trip so far.

And of course, who could resist an arcade with lots of fun games to play....what a great idea to have this in an airport.


Luckily, when it was finally time to take off, the kids fell asleep on the final flight within minutes. Now I just have to worry about my trip home next week.

No comments: