Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So I've been Tagged....3 times

So I've been tagged by three different people, but I never got around to doing it, so I guess it's time to pay my dues. It seems each tag has asked different questions, but this last one seemed interesting enough for me to do it. Thanks Kendra. ;)

Here are the rules. I did not write the rules. Someone else wrote them.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So I don't have a middle name, so I'll have to choose one. How about Cordelia (j/k I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables) OK, a middle name, hmmmmm, this would be so much easier if my parents had just given me a middle name to start with. Ok, I got one:

MARIE (this was actually my great-grandmothers name, and I've always loved it)

M- Marketing. I love marketing as a career, but not being the victim of marketing. HA! So I received my BA in Business Management and Finance, and would have finished my degree in Advertising, but it wasn't offered at BYU-I when it first became a 4 year University...but I love everything about Marketing and Product Placement and such.

A- Alias. I loved this show when it was on ABC. My sister-in-law gave us the first season on DVD, and after one episode, John and I were hooked. We watched like 6-7 episodes every night and then bought the other season DVDs. I don't think either of us got sufficient sleep during those Alias months. We also got at least 5 other people addicted to Alias and we were always lending out our DVDs.

R- Romance. I love romantic things or things that just are out of the ordinary. i got an email from a friend the other day with these pictures. I don't like the heading, but the pictures and ideas are pretty funny and so true!

A husband who vacuums without being asked.

"I don't have to have a reason to bring you flowers."

"I made some Niman Ranch Lamb Tenderloin with garlic, black pepper, and Indonesian soy sauce for dinner. I hope that's OK."

"Ooh, look, the NFL Playoffs are today, I'll bet we'll have no trouble parking at the Crafts Fair."

"I know. Let's take you Shoe Shopping!"

I- Internet. I spend at least 2 hours a day at some point to email, check finances, pay bills, and of course blog. When I hear that some people say they only check their email every few days or every few weeks, I just can fathom a functioning life without the Internet and email.

E- Entertainer. This would be the theme of my life. I love to entertain and perform. Growing up, I had a lot of experiences with performing through singing, Dancing, playing my own compositions on the piano and sharing other talents I have tried to cultivate. I found in an old Diary when I was ten that I had a goal to be on Broadway someday. I sometimes think that would be great, but it would have to wait until my kids are grown. I love theatre and acting, and I've tried every few years to do something in that area to keep it up. This is the year I'm supposed to do something...haven't figured it out yet what I'm going to do.

Okay, so there you have it...a little information about me. Hopefully not too much that anyone could take advantage of me and steal my identity...although that has already happened to us before, but that's another story.


Now I'm going to break the rules. I'm not going to tag anyone because I think everyone that I know has been tagged at least once...also, I'm feeling lazy right now. (ha ha)

No comments: