Congratulations to my Big Sister on Their Newest Arrival...
I am so lucky to have two new nephews in one month. First my little sister Angela had her first baby, and now my older sister Kim delivered her fifth baby yesterday. That makes 10 grandchildren for my parents. Wow! I still have my sister-in-law expecting her first baby boy in a few weeks also.
Here are some pictures of their sweet arrival. Congratulations again you guys!


My sister Kim, her husband Scott and baby Alexander.
Big brother's Joshua, Matthew, Jacob and big sister Samantha....meeting their new brother.

5 comments:
Wow!! That's crazy!! I didn't know that she was due already :-) Shows how well I keep up, hehe. Thank you for posting this!!
Please pass on our congrats to Kim and family. Even though I love Kim's website, tell her she needs to blog because we can't send her any messages on her cool website.
When my mom told me yesterday that Kim had her baby, I told my mom I would see pics because you would post them. And I was right. Good for ya for keeping up.
I agree with Debi.....We have no communicate with Kim. She definately needs a blog.
tell her we also say congratulations!
Congratulations!!! It is so exciting to have new babies in the family.....and ok, you really look NOTHING like your older sister. Your sister looks more like me!
Congratulations Kim. What a lovely family.
Post a Comment