More Utah Photos...
An evening out on the lake with my family is always nice, especially once it stops raining. :) We headed out around 4pm when it started raing, but my 6pm the rain halted and we were able to get in a few hours of boating.
I think I would have enjoyed myself more if I didn't have Bella crying in my ear for over an hour. I think she was really tired, and she won't sleep anywhere but her bed. She was pretty grumpy the whole week we were in Utah, but as soon as we were back home in Maryland, she seems fine and normal now....weird.
Once we got Bella on the Banana, she was happy and quite interested in everything else going on after that. If only I had known that sooner, she would have been on the first ride out.
Cousin Jonathan and Grandpa Coleby:
Sister Angela and her new baby Aaron:
Angela's Husband Eric and Benjamin:
Cousin Carrie, Benjamin and cousin Samantha. Ben just had a great time on the banana, but when he was done, he said, "ok guys, that's just too much now. Time to get off." He sounds so old sometimes.
My Dad driving the boat...Don't you just love the wind in his hair. :) I don't think he knew I was taking his picture. Surprise.
Cousin Carrie, sister Rebecca, Benjamin and Grandma Coleby:
Cousin Samantha
Okay, one of the few smiles Bella gave...she was well fed and just had a bath (she loves baths)
My two newest Nephews! Such beautiful babies. Congrats to my sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment