Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Watching the Storm...

On Sunday evening, an amazing Lighting Storm came through our neck of the woods, and Bella was so fascinated by it, that I found her in her room watching the storm from her window.

So I pulled up the rocking chair, and then Ben came to watch too. They sat and rocked in the chair for almost an hour together just talking and laughing every time they saw lighting. Most of the time, Bella would say "uh-oh" every time she heard the loud thunder.



I tried to capture their reaction to the storm. I just love sweet moments like these, and I am realizing fast that if I don't write them down, I will forget them all together. I guess that's why I take a lot of videos too. It's helps me to remember these good times.

2 comments:

The Bells said...

Hey Melissa,
I love to watch your videos of your kids. They are so cute and growing up so fast. I wish you guys lived closer so we could come visit easier. I am excited to see you guys in August.

Heidi said...

We love watching the storms too! When we know one's coming my girls put out their dishes to catch water on the patio. Then they run and get their flashlights and start praying (literally) that the power will go out so they can play with flashlights. In the meantime I'm praying the power won't go out.