Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Mania...



Ok, I have to admit, I am totally a Harry Potter fan! So I pre-ordered my book like 5 months ago, and they promised it to be delivered to my door step the day it is released, so I thought I would be one of the first to read it. Well, it's noon already, I'm waiting by my door....and no postman with my special package! What gives. Everyone else stayed up late last night to buy theirs at mid-night, and went to costco this morning, and already have theirs and are reading it, and I'm still waiting by my door for mine. Man I hate to wait!

Last night, John and I saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...awesome movie! and Now I am searching online for summary updates of book 6 because it's been like 2 almost 3 years since I read the last one and there is so much to remember between books. This is killing me!

Ok, I think I'm over it now, and I will stop blogging and go back down stairs to wait at my door step for my copy of Harry Potter to come after almost everyone else is finishing theirs....I'm okay everyone, I'm okay.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I put my book on hold at the library few months ago. My number in line 438, try that for waiting. I was tempted to buy it yesterday as I passed a well stocked supply at Wal-Mart but resisted. After all if I have waited this long, what’s a few more months. Just don't start talking about it till I have read it.

Harwood Family said...

What time did you finally get your book? (I'm being optimistic and assuming you got it Saturday.) We bought it at Costco on Saturday and I read 2 pages in the car on the way home from the store. I haven't seen the book since because Robert took it over. Oh well, at least I'll get to read it before Kim gets her copy from the library.

The Petrini Post said...

I actually got it like 20 minutes later after I finished my blog. The mail man could see I was pretty excited when he came to the door. I read about 150 the first day, and then john took it over and he read half the book yesterday. he kept trying to tell me what happened so we could read together, but I didn't want him to tell me, I want to read it myself. So now, he's at work and I can catch up.

Coleen said...

Ooooooo I went at midnight to get mine. I'm a true geek...lol. My World of Warcraft stopped playing so that we could all go get it, hehe. I finished it at 3:30 this morning so that I wouldn't have spoilers at work. I *loved* it!!