Summer Fun
Since the weather has been very hot and very humid, the only way to survive is either hibernate in your air-conditioned house for 4-5 months, or spent all your time cooling off at the pool. I have to admit that sometimes, it still seems even too hot to go to the pool, but when we do get out, the kids have a great time. We usually stay until Ben shows me his hands (with a very concerned look on his face) and tells me his hands are getting old (you know, all pruny looking).
Ben doesn't really need this floating boat, but he thinks they are so fun because he likes to pretend to drive in it.
Just cooling down from the summer heat.
Us girls just trying to work on our tan...which is hard when you have fair skin. We girls burn pretty easy if we are not careful.
2 comments:
I just got all caught up right down to your trip. Fun! Those cakes are awesome. I need to learn how to do those kind. I love all the fun times your having. By the way, my friend who's husband is doing an intern there in DC was one to get evacuated into the mall or the smithsonian or whatever building because of the warning. She's got it posted on her blog. Funny huh! Love the pictures and enjoy the cats. I hate cats so Evan will never have one.
Your kids are getting so big and as cute as ever!
Juliana
Post a Comment