Friday, July 27, 2007

Little Pearls of Knowledge...from a 3 year old!

So today, Ben and I were looking through an old scrapbook of baby pictures of him, and we were talking about how he was in my tummy in one of the pictures. Well, in stead of asking me how the baby came out, he told me. It was too funny, that I had to share:



BTW, I never had a C-section as Ben seems to indicate. :)

4 comments:

JBClawson said...

Ben is very cute with all the knowledge that he has! We miss you guys!

The Petrini Post said...

I might add that I did not have a C-section like the way he idicates.

Bethany said...

That is cute! He sounds so grown-up. I can't believe it's the same little Ben.

Harwood Family said...

My daughter has watched the clip several times and is now convinced that is how babies are born. Since she is 4 and I do have my babies c-section I am going to let her go with it until she is a little older.