I"m here, just being lazy...
Okay, so I haven't been lazy, I've been super busy since I got home last week, and I haven't had a chance to update my blog. Between Ben's preschool, Young Women leadership stuff and taking care of other stuff, I haven't had much time to sit around and be lazy. As for my blog, my camera is downstairs, and I do feel lazy in not getting it and uploading pictures from my trip and other miscellaneous stuff, so give me a few more days, and I'm sure that I will get around to it.
My father-in-law is coming into town on Thursday and we have made plans to tour the White House that morning, so that will be exciting. And then I begin teaching Dance lessons and vocal lessons Thursday afternoon, and I'm pretty excited about that, but again, very busy with preparing a tap class and a Lyrical Jazz class. This will be a great start for me in getting back into what I love most...dancing and singing. Since having kids, I haven't done much in theatre and music, but I have made a goal that at least every-other year I would do something to keep it up. In 2005, I played the role of Emma Smith in the Oakland Temple Pageant, and it was such a spiritual testimony-growing time for me and I think really helped me to understand the gospel and the important role of missionary work. I've been hooked every since spreading the gospel and talking to anyone who will listen about this great and important work that has come about. And this year, I think teaching will help me stay active in dance and music and maybe open other opportunities down the road.
Anyway, look for another update with pictures in a few days, and I hope to hear from many of you sometime! Take care!
1 comment:
I want to know how the dance lessons are going. Is Bella breaking in her new tap shoes? Remember those tap shoes I bought for my friend, apparently there was a miscommunication; it was ballet shoes she needed—so now we have tap shoes coming out our ears.
Post a Comment