Happy 28th Birthday to my Sweetie....
So as a tribute to John on his special day, I have made up 28 things that I love about him and that make him special.
#28- He makes his side of the bed
#27- He is so great with the kids
#26- he is an awesome Italian cook
#25- He helps with dishes and cleaning when he's home
#24- He has really great taste in clothing...or at least better than I do.
#23- He is so HOT!!!
#22- He knows everything about anything....which can get on my nerves sometimes. :)
#21- He's athletic and takes good care of himself.
#20- He's so strong in his testimony and faith in God
#19- He loves anything outdoors; camping, fishing, water skiing, snow boarding, biking, running etc....he loves it all.
#18- He is the Hottest Dentist Ever!
#17- he is getting better at taking driving directions. :)
#16- He loves to watch all those boring channels like The History Channel or the Discovery Channel or any program that I deem "boring" he thinks is automatically "interesting." Thank goodness we have 2 TVs.
#15- He knows all the words to just about any song from the 60's or 70's. Sometimes I wish we had 2 radios.
#14- He loves old and vintage cars and if we ever won the lottery, he would spend all of it on buying and restoring cars.
#13- If you ever bring up dentistry in any way, be prepared to hear the entire history, background, practices, and theology behind it and just about everything in between.
#12- he's super Handsome in his Navy uniform.
#11- He's a great listener..I mean, even when I'm sure he is not listening to me, he can repeat everything back to me word for word. One day. I'll catch him not listening.
#10- He is super organized and I try to take notes...but I can never find my notes when I need them.
#9- He trusts me to take care of all the finances and such and sometimes I have to put him on a budget. :)
#8- he is hard working and can fix anything....Ben likes to call him "Handy Manny" whenever he sees him with all his tools.
#7- He is a great example of what a husband and father should be like...he's simply wonderful!
#6- He really knows the gospel and I just love to have late night discussions with him about the Bible and Book of Mormon.
#5- he's fun to play "Phase 10" (a card game) with and even more fun to beat. He is so competitive.
#4- Ben thinks he is the best "tickle monster"
#3- Bella thinks he gives the best hugs and kisses....I have to agree with her on that one.
#2- He is so supportive of me and is always willing to help with anything I need.
#1- Did I mention at all how Hot he is?
Happy Birthday to you John! I hope that it's been a great day for you. I hope you know how much you are loved and missed when you can't be here all the time. XOXOXOXO
5 comments:
You are truly blessed with a beautiful family!
Happy B-day to John!
Ah Melissa, that is soooo sweet!
Happy Birthday John!
Happy Birthday John! We hope this is a great one for you!
Happy birthday, John! And good job Melissa for posting so many nice things about your husband!
Happy Birthday, Sweetie. Killer profession, two kids and you're making your side of the bed? You're a much better 28-year old than me.
Post a Comment