Too cute, Ben was such a good boy and Bella, well...she is just way too adorable. She is probably one of my favorite babies ever, and she is talking up a storm.
Hope you are doing really good and happy will all your new activities!
You are quite the blogger! I must say that I am totally lame at this blog thing. Your kids are sooo cute and you look great! This is Tanna Bourne by the way, I put the blog all under my daughters name... darling family! Keep in touch!
John and I have been married for 11 years and we have four adorable children who amaze us everyday. It's been an incredible journey between Undergrad at BYU-Idaho, Dental School in San Francisco, a Naval Prosthodontic Residency in Wash D.C., and just finished up a duty tour in Okinawa Japan! We recently moved across the world back to the San Francisco bay Area and are excited about the opportunities that await us here!
We hope you will all keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.
3 comments:
Too cute, Ben was such a good boy and Bella, well...she is just way too adorable. She is probably one of my favorite babies ever, and she is talking up a storm.
Hope you are doing really good and happy will all your new activities!
love,
giselle
You are quite the blogger! I must say that I am totally lame at this blog thing. Your kids are sooo cute and you look great!
This is Tanna Bourne by the way, I put the blog all under my daughters name... darling family!
Keep in touch!
Ben will be ward clerk before you know it.
Post a Comment