My Grandfather's Funeral:
We had a busy month between weddings and funerals, but it's always great to get together with family.
Bella was just the little cutie at the viewing (even though it was like 10pm for her and she should have been in bed hours before)
Of course, most of the time, she was hanging on my leg because there were so many new faces and new surroundings.
Taking him to his final resting place:
Afterwards, a luncheon was provided for the family, and we took the opportunity to take a family picture. Who knows when the next time we will all be together again.
I told you I came from a goofy family. Most everyone is doing the "fish lips" face because it was what my grandfather always did when he gave us kisses.
My family and I went to IHOP together for some breakfast before most of us left to travel back home. 

I had such a great time spending some more quality time with my family. I think we stayed up talking or playing games until 1-2 in the morning just about everynight. These are my favorite times with my family. See you all at Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment