Friday, September 14, 2007

Ben started Preschool last week and just loves it. He has a great teacher and i think enjoys the time with other kids his age. My little boy is growing up too fast sometimes.


Bella was pretty sad while he was gone, and didn't seem as playful with me. She just sat by the door trying on shoes and saying Bye-bye to me. I think she wanted to go too.


This is Bella just being silly and playing in my shoe basket.


In other news, (and I knew this was going to happen sooner or later) but Ben was playing too rough with the kitten and broke her leg when he dropped her. So $400 later, she is recovering and has to wear this splint for a few weeks. She was not very happy about it the first few days and just meowed and cried. Whenever I heard people talk about animals crying, I always thought "animals don't cry!" But I have heard Lacy (the kitten) cry a few times with little tears coming down her face. It's so sad. I've tried to be extra nice and cuddly with her so that she feels loved. Needless to say, Ben is not allowed near her until her leg recovers. Poor thing.


However, she is finally over that she has to wear it and is back to her playful-self and is trying to jump all over the place...with one leg to support her in the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor cat. She looks so miserable. I am worried about what will happen to Sugar when Aaron gets bigger.

Anonymous said...

Poor Kitty!!! Lacy must be in a lot of pain. My cat when I was younger used to have a cast and it does kind of look funny. I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up when you were in SLC, It is good to look in on you from time to time. You sound great.