Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So excited...



Okay, I feel amateur to admit that I am really excited about taking my kids to see The Lion King at the Kennedy Center in D.C. John and I saw this show in San Francisco a few years ago and it was FANTASTIC....a must see! The performers were amazing, especially the kid who played Simba. Anyway, I bought these tickets back in January and I'm just praying that I won't go into labor from now until this evening.

Why am I so worried? Because I saw my doctor today and they say I'm coming along great and then she striped my membranes. The doctor did it last week too, but was very gentle. Today, she was going to town and it hurt. So right now, I feel crappy and crampy and feel like I want to throw-up. Too much info? Sorry. I'm taking it VERY easy right now in hopes I don't do anything to start anything. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good Luck and enjoy the show--I hope you make it :)

The Bells said...

I really hope your water doesn't break during the show. That would be awful. I hope you guys have a good time.