Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Many Faces of Ben

It was a nice day today, and Bella was sleeping and Ben wanted to climb the tree to look at the Cherry Blossoms. I decided just this once, I would let him climb the tree and he was being so cute, I had to take a picture...which led to some kind of photo-shoot.

"I'm totally innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly."

"I know something that you don't....hee hee hee."

"Here I am World! My modeling debut....maybe not."

"Okay, Mom, just one more picture, but I'm not signing any autographs."

Also, I took this video of the kids today, and you will see that in just one minute, Ben changes his mood at least 5 times. First, he's happy and playful with Bella, then a little pushy, then he becomes very friendly, and then suddenly "cross" (meaning mad, he picked this up from watchin Thomas the Tank engine) and then he becomes very loveable. Man, 3 year olds sure keep you on your toes. Enjoy the clip!

1 comment:

Cinders said...

Very funny video. The kids are sure getting big. Ben looks so darling in the tree. Great photos. You are so good at taking photos and posting very cute comments. Just love them! You too!!