Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lucky Me!

So this past weekend, we found a four-leafed clover. I have never seen one before in my life, but here it was, in my yard...lucky me!



Also, last week, I was watching my friends kids while she was out of town. 6 kids is a lot of work, in just that you have to keep them busy and entertained at all times. Then my sweet little neighbor came over to play, so I had 7 little busy-bodies running around my house. "Luckily" my sister-in-law sent me a box full of puzzles and so I pulled that out and everyone went to town and did puzzle after puzzle. They thought it was so great.

Bella had a great time having another baby to play with again, and they just kept stealing each other's binki's and toys.


Then on Saturday, they finally opened the pool by my house, just in time for a record-hot day, but I forgot to bring my camera, but we went to the pool as a family and had a great time.

Also, on Sunday, I was sustained as the new Young Women's President for my ward. I'm pretty excited, being that I was the Laurel Advisor this past year. It's going to be fun to change things up a bit.

For Memorial day, we took it easy...well except for John. He went into work for a few hours while the kids and I stuck around the house while some painters painted our house. When the painters finished and John returned home, we took the kids to Burger King...mostly because of the playground, not the food. And then John and I decided to get a babysitter and go see Pirates of the Caribbean: At worlds end...it was pretty good. The way they ended the movie, makes you think there just might be another movie. That's my opinion. I should call my brother-in-law who works for Disney and ask him. He's the one that puts all the movie trailers together for commercials and stuff, He told us about there being 2 more Pirates movies being made before the 1st one came out. We were all shocked. Anyway, awesome movie.

Well that is all the news I have for today. Stay tuned for more exciting adventures of the Petrini family......same bat-time, same bat-channel.

1 comment:

Harwood Family said...

Young Women's President....Wow. You better keep that four leaf clover around for a while.