A Nice Day at the Park...and some Pink Snow
I am loving the spring weather. I just feel happier when the sun is out...let's face it, cold, cloudy days make me feel so blah, so when the sun is out, I feel like a million bucks.
Today, I took the kids to a new park I discovered and when I got there, I was suddenly invited to be part of a local mother's playgroup. It was their first meeting at the park, and they quickly befriended me and now I'm in a new mom's group...pretty cool.
Now that my beautiful Cherry Blossoms have bloomed, I now have pink "snow" everywhere. At first I thought it was kind of neat, and now I'm supper annoyed with it because the flowers are everywhere and they are impossible to clean up until they are finished falling off the tree. Oh well.
1 comment:
Bummer - I kinda wish blossoms could just stay around forever. Pink snow - very descriptive.
Post a Comment