Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun Video Clips of the Kids

I think my kids are just so silly, and I just love to take video clips of them. Ben suddenly got the hiccups and told me he he was sick and needed to take a nap, and he went to lay in bed, as if having the hiccups was a very serious sickness. Then about two seconds later he was getting after Bella for destroying his tracks and was suddenly not sick anymore. Then he decided to sing me a song....with the hiccups in between lines:


Bella is always putting interesting things in her mouth, and usually I'm too tired to actually take the object away from her view, like in this clip, she wanted a battery, so I just put it in the middle of Ben's train table. She walked around it several times trying to figure out how to get the battery:

Eventally, she did get the battery...I'm not sure how cause I was distacted by Ben to fix something....maybe it was their plot to have me distracted while she secretly swipt the battery while I wasn't looking. :)

3 comments:

Harwood Family said...

My kids asked to watch your videos over and over and over again. Zach who is 21 months watches Bella intently and when the clip ends he points and chants "baby, baby, baby..." because we wants to watch her again. Very cute clips!ii You'll have to teach me how to you attach the videos to the blog sometime.
Debi

Michiko said...

Funny kids! I'll have to figure out how to post video sometime. . .

Cinders said...

Very silly and cute!