New Format..
Okay, so I've been having fun "updating" my blog and realized that I don't have to stick to the same format and template for the rest of my life....whew, that will save me lots of money in legal fees...j/k so I thought I would try something different and fun. I still have a few kinks to work out, but I've realized that these templates are for html-web-handicapped people like myself who don't know a thing about how to make my own website, but that I can slowly teach myself how to manipulate and change the templates by the websites self-help pages. So cool. So enjoy, but don't get too attached to my new format, because I still might change my mind.
6 comments:
Melissa...how do you post video in your blog? i have so much to learn...
"seriously" is me, Kendra....sorry
yes...it's fun...and you were correct: carson, brady, parker. hope you're having fun!
looove the new format--good work! Glad to hear you are all doing well. Boards this weekend for us....fun stuff. Be glad you are through that! Love, krista
Hey Melissa! I decided I should finally comment to let you know that I've been lurking here and there (thanks to Tammie, hehe). I haven't posted much, but I hope that changes!
Hey Melissa! Love the new look. Per your question about how I got my margins wider. I just used a different template. Happens to be "minima lefty stretch." You're right it's a little less squishy. It looks like you might have found a wider one here too - no?
http://danielsonschatter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment