Friday, May 11, 2007

A Wonderful Day for a Picnic

For some reason, Ben has been asking for us to go on a picnic. So today, I thought was a great day to do just that. So I quickly packed some sandwiches,snacks, juice and the kids in the car. I wasn't quite sure where exactly I was going, but I knew I was on a mission to find a great park...and I did. About half a mile from my house, I found a park that Ben now calls the "Planet Park" because it has stars and planets all over the playground. It also had a great picnic table in the shade where we could eat and most of all, we didn't have to share the playground with anyone. What a find!

This is the kids eating their lunch before I would let them go off to play. I've never seen Ben eat his sandwich so fast.

This is Ben pretending to be the star-station ticket master. He has such an amazing imagination.

Bella is getting more daring as she decided to try to follow Ben where ever he went.

I don't think either of the kids have been on a teeter-totter before, but this was a huge hit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it looks so gorgeous back there. i'm jealous you guys get to live back east. the farthest we made it was iowa!! your kids are adorable and you sound like such a fun mom

kristine