Saturday, June 2, 2007

No Pictures?

Yeah, that's right, no pictures today....do you want to know why? Because John took my camera to work and forgot to bring it back. And of course the kids were being extra-cute today and I think I said to John at least 5 times...where's the camera, I need to take a picture...oh yeah, I forgot, you left it at work....*Huff* Maybe this is a sign that I am addicted to taking pictures of my kids and of nothing else....is that bad? Should I see a doctor about that? Well, all I have to say is that my kids are my life and they help me see life in a whole new way. It's like being a kid again and you get to play with all the fun new toys your kids get for birthdays and Christmas...c'mon don't you think sometimes you buy certain gifts for your kids cause you always wanted one when you were a kid and you secretly want to play with it....no? Oh, well me neither then ;)

Anyway, I was just reading about a women who wrote an awful article about how her kids bore her to death:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=397672&in_page_id=1879&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=FEMAIL&ct=5

I still can't believe some of the things she said. She would get her nanny to go to all the birthday parties and soccer games because she found them boring and uninteresting. I believe you get out of life what you put into it. For those who have bought into the world's idea that a women should have a career instead of a family first, will find later in life that the world's philosophy cheated them out of many blessings. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say about that. I just can't relate at all to what this women is saying and I don't feel any of it's true unless you let you life be that way with your kids.

1 comment:

Michiko said...

What is that lady doing having kids if they bore her to death?!