Thursday, June 14, 2007

And We're Off....

So Tomorrow morning embarks our one week vacation camping in Kirtland,OH, Nauvoo, Il and Liberty, MI. We are so excited and Ben has been asking to go on our camping trip for a few days. I told him one more day until we leave. So right now, i should be packing and cleaning, but instead, I am blogging and wasting time...okay I should go. I'll update the Petrini Post as soon as we return. Ciao!

The original temple built back in the 1840's and then was destroyed by fire and a tornado in 1848:


The Temple rebuilt in 2002 just like the original structure. I can't wait to see it standing there, since the last time I was in Nauvoo, there was just grass and the four corner stones left from the original temple.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Melissa! How neat is this. I can't believe Bella. Ben looks just the same but bigger. It sounds like you guys are really enjoying yourselves in Maryland. I'm jealous of your awesome camping plans. Have fun! Love the cakes!!!