Bella in the kitchen with the scissors! Totally reminds me of the game Clue. I bet you have disguised it well. Good thing she has a few curls to swoosh around.
I'll never forget the time you had such long pretty hair, and you cut one side really short. I tried to hide it for awhile, but then just finally gave up and cut it all the same length. I guess what goes around, comes around!
The picture of the open scissors was hilarious! I immediately knew what was coming! Don't feel bad my older kids have both done it! Luckily it's not in the very front so you can probably cover it up. :)
What comes around, goes around right? Carrie's done it to herself at least three different times - I finally burned it into her brains that she never puts the scissors to her own hair; so what happens the first week of kindergarten? A boy at her table cuts a lock of her hair right off at the scalp - she's going to have a birds tail on the back of her hair for a long time!
John and I have been married for 11 years and we have four adorable children who amaze us everyday. It's been an incredible journey between Undergrad at BYU-Idaho, Dental School in San Francisco, a Naval Prosthodontic Residency in Wash D.C., and just finished up a duty tour in Okinawa Japan! We recently moved across the world back to the San Francisco bay Area and are excited about the opportunities that await us here!
We hope you will all keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.
8 comments:
Oh No! My kids never cut their own hair. only their siblings hair.
I guess she is going to have bangs for awhile.
Oh, I remember the first time I let Tami cut me some bangs!! What was I thinking??!!? It took forever to grow those darn things out again!
Bella in the kitchen with the scissors! Totally reminds me of the game Clue. I bet you have disguised it well. Good thing she has a few curls to swoosh around.
I'll never forget the time you had such long pretty hair, and you cut one side really short. I tried to hide it for awhile, but then just finally gave up and cut it all the same length. I guess what goes around, comes around!
Oh those gorgeous locks -- tragedy!
The picture of the open scissors was hilarious! I immediately knew what was coming! Don't feel bad my older kids have both done it! Luckily it's not in the very front so you can probably cover it up. :)
What comes around, goes around right? Carrie's done it to herself at least three different times - I finally burned it into her brains that she never puts the scissors to her own hair; so what happens the first week of kindergarten? A boy at her table cuts a lock of her hair right off at the scalp - she's going to have a birds tail on the back of her hair for a long time!
Post a Comment