OH BOY?
So for the past several weeks, Ben keeps asking and talking about when his "brother" will come...(and NO, I'm NOT pregnant for the record.) He tells people that when his baby brother comes, he will share his bed with him and explains what toys he will share with him. The other day, Ben told Daddy to "put a baby boy in mommy's tummy." I know he doesn't really know how that happens, but maybe those words came out of my mouth at some time when I was preggers with Amelia, but it sounds really bad when he says it like that.
Back when we had those wretched cats, I convinced Ben that we were going to "trade" the cats in for a new baby sister. He was totally fine with that. Lately, he asked me if "we could get more cats and trade them in for a new baby brother."
So, John was teaching Ben's Primary class today and overheard Ben and his little friend's conversation. His little friend was talking about his own baby brother, and asked Ben if he had one. Ben replied confidently, "No, I don't have one yet, but we will go get one soon."
OH BOY!
5 comments:
hehehe. Well it sounds like you'll have to have a boy next.
oh boy is right. Keep us posted on the boy progress. giggles
That sounds like our house for the last 6 years. Except Samantha keeps asking when she is going to get a sister of course. You would think after 4 brothers she would give up- but I can count 4 different times that she brought it up just this last weekend.
Same thing happened to me, but he took one step further and told that his baby brother Jack was on his way. A month later I found out that I was pregnant and hence why he now has his baby brother Jackson or "Jack" as we call.:) Good luck!!! They tend to know more then we think!
Love ya,
McKinsie
Oh my gosh, that is so funny!! If only it were that easy =). I just love your family! I can't wait to see you guys next July.
Post a Comment